Since the Fashion Revolution Collaboratory on 7th October, we’ve been working away on different ideas. We’ve decided to kick-start the social media campaign next Friday 13th November. The aim of this is to:
- Increase the number of followers of Fashion Revolution Suisse on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook in order to get more critical mass for the big campaign next spring.
- To increase our self-awareness and that of others when it comes to our clothing choices
- To have fun!
What you have to do:
- Take a selfie or a photo of an item of clothing
- Post it on Twitter, Instagram or FB and use the following tags:
- #fashfriday, #fashrev, #whomademyclothes and @Fash_Rev_Suisse for Instagram and @fash_RevSuisse for Twitter and @fashionrevolutionsuisse for Facebook
- Comment on your photo – is it second hand, vintage, borrowed, upcycled. If you wear it a lot – #30wears or comment on what it’s made from e.g. organic cotton, fair trade, wool, alpaca etc.
Feel free to encourage your friends to join in and let’s see if we can get Fashion Revolution Suisse around the world!
Author: Marina Martin Curran PhD,
Professor at BSL